As the importance of testing, verification and validation rises with the introduction of new technologies into the road traffic system, the DLR intends to offer a new forum to present and discuss current approaches, results and solutions in this area. We invite you to attend the symposium Test4Road taking place for the first time this year.
as a virtual event
Test4Road stands for
- studying verification and validation in the automotive area
- contemplating the interplay of different verification means, and in particular
- discussing advanced simulation-based techniques for road traffic
The virtual symposium will feature interesting presentations and create an outstanding opportunity for discussing project results. And its focus will go beyond motorized individual transport in considering public transport, cycling and pedestrian traffic as well.
The conference will present hands-on results in sessions devoted to the following topics:
- Proving ground & test beds
- Human-centered simulation
- MiL/SiL Simulation
- HiL laboratory test benches
Registration is open. Please register here: Symposium Test4Road (welcome-manager.de)
We look forward to welcome you at our virtual symposium Test4Road.